WholesaleX lets you customize freely and according to your needs and requirements. Firstly, you can select a default shipping method from the user roles. All the users under that role will have a default shipping method.
However, if you want to override the shipping method for a specific user, you can do that.
Let’s check how:
- Go to WholesaleX → Users.
- Click ‘Edit’ on your desired user.
- Scroll down till you see ‘WholesaleX Profile Settings.’
- In the ‘Override Shipping Method’ section, select ‘Yes’ in the ‘Shipping Options.’
- Another box will appear below the last option: ‘Shipping Method Type.’ You can override ‘Force Free Shipping’ or ‘Specify Shipping Method.’
- When you choose the ‘Specify Shipping Method,’ another box named ‘Shipping Zone’ will appear. Select your desired ‘Shipping Zone,’ and a box will appear where you can add the shipping methods.
- So, in the ‘Shipping Zone Methods,’ select your desired methods.
- Then, scroll down till the end of the page and click ‘Update User.’
And that’s how you can override the shipping method for a specific user.