If you are looking to grow your eCommerce enterprise, enterprise resource planning is a crucial thing to consider.
To run an eCommerce store, you have to manage plenty of data like product data, orders, in-store data, etc. That’s where an eCommerce ERP tool can come into play. When you are using WordPress, there are some WordPress ERP solutions to help you.
An eCommerce ERP tool will help you to integrate data from several sources and use them in a more effective way. It will ultimately grow your business.
Today, in this article, we will tell you the tricks to integrate eCommerce with an ERP system. Plus, we will recommend the best WordPress eCommerce ERP solutions to use in 2023 (and beyond).
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Top 5 Best WordPress eCommerce ERP Solutions in 2023
There are tons of software that can help your e-commerce store in enterprise resource planning. But if you want the easiest solutions, we will suggest the WordPress eCommerce ERP plugins to give a try. Here are the top five WordPress ERP plugins for eCommerce.
1. WP ERP
WP ERP is the most prominent WordPress ERP plugin that lets you manage both a WordPress website and an eCommerce store from a particular platform. The ERP plugin empowers more than 10,000 businesses all over the world to maintain their enterprises smoothly.
It’s a powerful eCommerce ERP solution offering plenty of useful features. WP ERP comes with 3 core modules: HRM, CRM, and Accounting. In addition, it also offers a project management module. Altogether WP ERP becomes a complete ERP solution for any e-commerce business.
Fortunately, WP ERP is a free WordPress e-commerce ERP tool with all the basic functionalities. Plus, you can get the premium version that provides 20+ modules.
- 3 core modules: CRM, Accounting, and HRM solution
- Easy customization as per your business requirements
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
- Simple client and contact group management
- Multifunctional filter for a quick listing
- Manage the accounts easily for non-accountants
- Payment options for 40+ currencies
Pricing: WP ERP Pro starts at $9.99/month. It’ll take $129.90/year to use on 1 site. On the WP ERP website, you can set the number of users. Check out their prices below:
vCita CRM is a top-notch CRM solution for WordPress to help businesses access and organize customer data. This plugin lets you automate your client notifications and maintain overall communications.
vCita CRM comes with some intuitive features. It lets you gain insights, create sales opportunities, and monitor interactions. You can also accept payments using this plugin. customers. It also Integrates a Small Business Management App of vCita which will help you in customer relationship management.
Overall, vCita CRM will be an excellent WordPress e-commerce automation tool for larger organizations to help them manage leads and maintain clients.
- Lead capturing & management CRM for new sales opportunity
- Easily organize, search, and edit client data
- A secure 24/7 client portal for updates
- Invoicing templates and online payment collection
- Email and SMS marketing for promoting your services with targeted email
Pricing: There are three premium plans for vCita CRM: Essentials, Business & Platinum. The Essentials plan starts at $24/month for one site. Check out the pricing from the link below:
3. Bitrix24 CRM
Bitrix24 CRM is another exciting WordPress client management tool to help you communicate with your clients. It supports different client management software.
Bitrix24 is a free CRM tool for WordPress helping you automate the process of marketing and sales at your business. It comes with plenty of useful features. The plugin lets you integrate your e-commerce or WooCommerce store with Bitrix24 CRM. Plus, you will get Custom CRM forms to use on your site.
Overall, Bitrix24 CRM can be a top WooCommerce ERP integration to help you create a website and form builder inside your e-commerce site.
- Unlimited users on the free plan
- Free online storage of 5GB
- Custom CRM forms to manage your store
- Email campaign for email marketing
- Call center, Quotes, and invoices for customer management
- Mobile CRM (Android, iOS) for easy customer relationship management
- 100+ apps and integrations
Pricing: The Basic plan starts at USD 61/month for 5 users. It’s an effective option for collaboration for small businesses and sales teams.
If you are looking for an efficient HR and finance management plugin for WordPress, WPHRM can be a handy option.
This is a freemium WordPress plugin to manage Human Resource tasks within the dashboard of your site. By installing an Employee Self-Service portal and HRM system, you can manage the overall activities of your business. The plugin will help you validate staff records, check the presence and absence of workers, contact team members, etc.
All in all, WPHRM is a perfect WordPress plugin for small and medium-sized companies that will help build a personalized HR information system on WordPress.
- Easily create a company profile, branch listing, or employee profile
- Enable Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Front-end view for employees
- WordPress admin dashboard customizing features
- Supports 44 currencies
- Announcements feature for particular employees
- Notification emails with custom templates and shortcode support
Pricing: WP-HR Manager Pro comes with three options. Pricing starts from $9.99 for a monthly plan. To learn more about the pricing plan, check out the link below:
WP Fusion Lite connects WordPress users with useful CRM and marketing automation tools. You can synchronize your user profiles with contact records of CRM using this plugin.
It’s a free ERP solution for WordPress where you can get a lot of features. For example, creating new contacts in CRM, restricting access to site content, tracking user activity with CRM tracking scripts, etc.
In addition to this, the plugin has a premium version which offers many more functionalities. All in all, WP Fusion Lite is a very handy WordPress plugin to connect with CRM.
- Synchronize any WordPress user data with CRM custom fields
- Creates new contacts in CRM
- Apply tags when users register
- Restrict access to site content
- Track user activity with CRM tracking scripts
Pricing: WP Fusion Lite has a premium version. The Personal plan starts at $247/year. Learn more about the various pricing plans below:
Benefits of Integrating an ERP Solution with E-Commerce
ERP integration with e-commerce sites automates various business processes and helps a business to improve customer experience. Let us know the WordPress ERP integration benefits for e-commerce sites.
- Improving Customer Satisfaction: Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions ensures the right product information, pricing, and availability. These ultimately enhance the customer experience by reducing order errors and delays.
- Efficient Inventory Management: Good eCommerce ERP Solutions help optimize inventory levels, reduce carrying costs, and prevent stockouts or overstock situations.
- Effective Order Processing: As the e-commerce platform needs to take and process orders continuously, ERP solutions help automate the process.
- Data Synchronization: The ERP tools connect and synchronize customer and product data. It helps businesses to better understand the data and make decisions accordingly.
- Streamlined Operations: ERP integration regulates business processes like order processing, inventory management, and financial checkouts.
- Reduce Operational Costs: You can reduce the cost of several costs and improve the profitability of your business.
- Customer Relationship Management: Overall, using ERP plugins, you can maintain a better customer relationship.
Overall, ERP integration with e-commerce can help businesses to enhance operational efficiency and customer experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Is ERP Software?
ERP software is a suite of integrated applications that help businesses to manage several business processes.
There are some WordPress ERP plugins that work great for any eCommerce site. To manage an eCommerce site you need to use an ERP tool.
The ERP plugins or tools come with modules for functions like accounting, human resources, inventory management, sales, and more. ERP tools allow businesses to automate these processes more efficiently.
Why is ERP important in e-commerce?
ERP solutions empower businesses to automate operations, provide valuable insights, and optimize workflows. A WordPress ERP plugin enhances the efficiency of e-commerce platforms. It helps an e-commerce site with better inventory management, data insights, order processing, etc.
The worldwide ERP market is projected to achieve $100 billion in value by 2025. The data shows the importance of the ERP market in the eCommerce industry.
Is WordPress Good for eCommerce?
WordPress is the most extensively used content management system (CMS). The CMS lets you build and manage an e-commerce store. However, you have to integrate WooCommerce with WordPress to create an online store.
As WordPress is easy to use and customize, it’s the most lucrative solution for creating an online e-commerce platform. However, if you want more advanced features, dedicated eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, or custom-built solutions may be more suitable.
- How to Calculate Price for Wholesale Business?
- Building a Banner for Business Promotion
- How to E-commerce distribution work?
- The difference between wholesale price and retail price
We’ve explored some of the best WordPress eCommerce ERP solutions for 2023 and beyond. As we dive into the end of the article, make sure you are choosing the right ERP for WordPress to help your business.
There are some WordPress ERP plugins coming with some great features to streamline e-commerce store operations and boost overall performance.
Hope you are on the right way with your eCommerce business. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below.